Just for Seniors - Senior Fitness
Loma Linda University Drayson Center offers:
- A fully wheel-chair accessible leisure pool, lap pool, and jacuzzi
- Senior aerobics classes (regular, wheelchair, and water)
- Indoor and outdoor running tracks
- Cardio and weight equipment
- Outdoor lighted tennis courts
- Indoor raquetball
Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Sunday 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
$15.00 per month (no initiation fees).
For Drayson membership, please show your Just for Senior card at the membership window. You will be asked to fill out a Drayson membership form, have your picture taken, and be issued a Drayson membership card needed for entry. VIP parking is available for JFS members.
New senior park under construction
Harder Park will be located south of the tennis courts between the Drayson Center and the superfield. Plans include a beach volleyball court, horseshoe pits, shuffle board, croquet, picnic area, and much more.
For more information on the Drayson Center, please visit their web page at: http://www.llu.edu/drayson-center/.