Inpatient Rehabilitation Referral Process
Referrals for inpatient rehabilitation can be made by:
- Case managers/discharge planners
- Family members
A referral can be made by calling 909-558-4213 and speaking with a case manager, or by leaving us a message.
- The referral source will be called and a date and time established for the patientâs evaluation.
- The rehabilitation evaluation will be initiated within 24 hours of request; often this will include an on-site pre-admission assessment by one of our case managers. (See admission criteria).
- Results of our evaluation are promptly shared with the referral source.
- Loma Linda University Medical Center is contracted with most major insurance plans.